Lawn & Landscape Tech Job Description
Are you looking to work for an up and coming, rapidly expanding business?
Oklahoma Facility Services is a full-service exterior maintenance company that specializes in lawn care and landscaping services, power washing, street sweeping and other exterior maintenance services.
We are looking for a Lawn Care Technicians to manage and maintain our commercial and residential properties. The successful candidate will provide lawn care and suggest additional services to the customer such as tree and shrub care, mulching, beautification ideas and give landscape advice to our clients.
- High School Diploma or Better
- General Knowledge of the Landscape Business and Lawn Care Maintenance
- Availability to Work Overtime As Needed
- Ability to run and general knowledge of all commercial landscape equipment
- Strong Work Ethic and Attention to Detail
- 2-3 Years Experience of Commercial Mowing
- 2-3 Years Experience of Hauling Landscape Trailers
- Must Have a Valid Oklahoma Drivers License and Good Driving Record
- Must be able to Pass A drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay
- Health Care Insurance, Vision & Dental available after a probationary period available*
- Observed Holidays Paid
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.